Safeguard your staff and business
Our whistleblowing hotline has been protecting global businesses and their employees for over 20 years. We are proud to be the first outsourced whistleblowing company in the UK and Europe, giving business leaders the information they need to identify wrongdoing and take rapid, remedial action.
We support over 20% of FTSE 100 companies, many FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies, local authorities, government departments, police forces and multi-national corporates of all sizes, 24/7/365.
Working in partnership with our clients, we advise on whistleblowing policy and legislation and act as a deterrent against inappropriate and criminal behaviour.
With Expolink’s whistleblowing hotline you benefit from:
- Anonymity and confidentiality assured from professional, discreet, legislative-compliant staff.
- A reporting system managed by real people, not impersonal automation.
- Personalised and simple whistleblowing services designed to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
- Expertise in EU reporting restrictions and privacy law relating to whistleblowing.
- Total security – we report only to authorised recipients, our procedures are vigilant and we own our own call centre.
- A UK-based whistleblowing service ensuring compliance with EU data protection laws.
- Compliance with the UK Bribery Act (as per advice from Ministry of Justice) as well as all the latest laws and legislation relating to whistleblowing policy and corporate governance.
- Service is extended free of charge to suppliers, clients and third parties (in some cases to employee’s families).
- Management reports supplied monthly showing call analyses and trends over a rolling year including bench-marking data.
Find out more about the benefits of outsourcing your hotline.
We are committed to protecting your interests as an employer, while supporting your employees. With Expolink you benefit from an impartial, professional and flexible external whistleblowing company that works for your organisation. We collect information with complete confidentiality giving your employees the peace of mind they need to speak up about malpractice.
- We support 4.5 million employees, clients, suppliers and third parties.
- We cover over 190 countries.
- We operate in over 200 languages.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We solely occupy our offices and have a separate department from which all hotline calls are handled by our dedicated hotline staff. This provides a quiet, highly secure, confidential setting so callers and clients can be assured of discretion and the security of your confidential data. External security is further assured via a three-stage entrance system.
All this makes Expolink one of the most secure providers of whistleblowing services in the world.