Professional services and support
We know that your business is as unique as the challenges and risks that it faces. At Expolink we pride ourselves on the delivery of a truly innovative incident and case management system that meet the changing needs of your organisation.
We assign a Project Manager to see you through the entire development process; from system design, testing and training to implementation and integration. We offer our valued clients comprehensive end user support and with our transparent pricing structure, what you see is what you get.
Our Prince2 Certified Project Managers ensure a seamless implementation of your incident and case management system – no hassle, no fuss.
Professional Services are split down into the following areas:
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – your PM will create the training documentation for your Super Users and deliver the training to ensure that UAT runs as smoothly as possible.
- Process Analysis and Design – during the development phase, your PM will analyse your current processes and advise the best way to use the system. Alternatively, where internal processes need to evolve to work alongside the system, your PM can provide recommendations.
Training and E-learning
Expolink’s E-Learning bolt-on is a great way to communicate usage principles and methodologies to a large number of employees. As there are several facets to our solution, our E-learning offering has been divided into three areas although this is fully customisable, should you require it:
- Online Reporting Tool (End Users) – this is your opportunity to ensure that the end users of the system feel comfortable about reporting ethical concerns, health and safety breaches and HR issues. We explain the reason for having such a system, assure the reporting party that, if required, their report will remain anonymous and confidential and explain to them what happens after they submit a report.
- Training materials – pocket Guides, cheat sheets, fact sheets and full training documentation are available to meet your requirements.
- Management System – Expolink can develop and deliver an E-Learning module that will walk your users through your processes of investigation and provide information about the administration platform where Super Users can add new groups, roles and configure the system to their requirements.
Expolink also provide a penetration testing service which ensures that your system is set up to optimise security. Your security requirements will be analysed and your servers set up accordingly prior to this test taking place. These results will be shared with you for your peace of mind.