Incident and Case Management for security professionals
Our incident and security management software was developed by security professionals and is fully customisable to meet the changing needs of your business. We know that security staff need to have all risk-related information at their fingertips; to be able to track incidents and cases in real time from call receipt through resource deployment, arrival and outcome. We know you need to have confidence in a centralised system that manages workflows, streamlines processes and allows for the swiftest response possible; helping you protect your staff and business and reduce the cost of defending claims.
Our software, which is trusted by Sony, Pfizer, Visa and many more, helps you:
- Reduce incident reporting times from hours to minutes; management from days to hours
- Reduce costs
- Better manage incidents and risk
- Justify budgetary requests
- And generate the reports to prove it
Why our software is better
It protects and assists your staff
- Incident reporting software comprises forms, tasks and analysis reports created to your business’ specific requirements. You can streamline workflows and processes, reducing margin for error and ensuring precise data capture.
- Guard Tour module monitors officer presence in real time, capturing all data generated from day-to-day security operations. Fully integrated with iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Advanced geospatial and incident heat-mapping tracks activities and events by location, so you can easily identify trends respond to threats.
- Assign resources, including security officers, maintenance staff and third party suppliers using efficient, fully customisable forms. A single click escalates this to an incident report for follow-up and investigation.
- Notifications, tasks and escalations sent to appropriate individuals by incident type, priority, time, status or custom criteria.
- Real-time, map-based activity tracking and daily activity logs.
- Automatically populates fields from your existing data sources, such as asset management systems, legacy data, and more.
- Device-independent software allows for integration of RFID technology, or other legacy systems.
It helps you prevent incidents and improve operations through valuable MI
- Efficiently process and analyse comprehensive data in order to produce reports that in the past would take significant time and cost.
- Instantly generate reports on any data to analyse and monitor changing environmental patterns, performance and workload.
- Track and monitor efficacy of workflow and investigation processes.
- Incident analysis feature clearly shows relationship between people, incidents, organisations and entities.
- Site, group and role related access controls.
- Automated OSHA, WCB and RIDDOR reporting templates.
It informs future strategies
- Analytics show clear visibility of risks posed to business and allow you to take rapid remedial action.
- Historical incident function records each activity performed and retains a snapshot of each version, so you can review past cases and learn from performance and outcome.
- With the time tracking tool you can build and integrate investigator forms and workflows into your investigative practices and record time spent on investigative tasks. Data gathered can be used for procedural audits.