Incident and Case Management for Human Resources professionals
For HR professionals, incident and case management responsibilities are far reaching and can involve dealing with multiple departments. With this in mind, we offer a single auditable repository for case data, helping you ensure regulatory and legislative compliance, with all the features you need to manage incidents throughout their lifecycle; from occurrence through investigation to resolution.
Our software, which is trusted by Sony, Pfizer, Visa and many more, helps you:
- Reduce incident reporting times from hours to minutes; management from days to hours.
- Reduce costs.
- Better manage incidents and risk.
- Justify budgetary requests.
- And generate the reports to prove it.
The software helps you centralise policy management and conduct procedural audits from concise, comprehensive data analyses. The system integrates with whistleblowing hotlines, grievance helplines and other reporting tools to give you a truly holistic view of your Human Resources and Compliance program.
- Helps ensure reports of ethical issues or malpractice are effectively investigated and outcomes monitored and audited.
- Completely adaptable to meet the changing needs and budgets of your business.
- Centralised system with access controls based on roles and privileges.
- Swift escalation of incident reports to ensure timely investigations.
- Integrated RIDDOR reporting.
- Advanced geospatial and heat-mapping for location-based incident tracking.
- Reduce margin for error, streamline processes and ensure precise data capture with forms and reports created to your business’ specific requirements
- Seamless collaboration and communication between different sites and departments.
- Comprehensive trend analysis and reporting to ensure your ethics and compliance program is effective and that your policies and procedures are aligned with risks.
- Incident analysis feature clearly shows relationship between people, incidents, organisations and objects.
- Strengthens and supports Code of Conduct and annual reporting.