Incident and Case Management for environmental health and safety
Our incident and case management software provides a centralised resource to report, track and manage incidents in the workplace. It is designed to help health and safety professionals ensure their risk and compliance program is robust and communicated well throughout the business – helping to protect staff and reduce the cost of defending claims.
Our software, which is trusted by Sony, Pfizer, Visa and many more, helps you:
- Reduce incident reporting times from hours to minutes; management from days to hours.
- Reduce costs.
- Better manage incidents and risk.
- Justify budgetary requests.
- And generate the reports to prove it.
The responsibilities of those charged with managing health and safety are comprehensive and varied. Here are just some of the benefits our software can offer:
- Real-time, end-to-end incident tracking from call receipt through resource deployment, arrival and outcome.
- Completely configurable system to adapt to the requirements of your business.
- Integrated RIDDOR reporting.
- Advanced geospatial and heat-mapping available to track incidents by location; so you can easily spot and respond to areas of concern.
- Automated internal workflows and notifications.
- Real-time, map-based activity tracking and daily activity logs.
- Notifications, tasks and escalations sent to appropriate individuals by incident type, priority, time, status or custom criteria.
- Seamless and efficient collaboration across departments through an easy to use, centralised system.
We further support our clients with comprehensive reporting modules that provide deep level data analyses from every angle of your business, using pre-defined access controls to ensure security. The incident analysis feature clearly shows relationship between people, incidents, organisations and objects and the time tracking tool integrates workflows into your investigative practices and greatly informs procedural audits.