We are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record in on and offline marketing, preferably in a B2B environment. The role will involve working across our portfolio and presents an exciting and varied opportunity for an ambitious marketer.
The successful candidate will liaise closely with the sales and business development team to devise innovative marketing and communications strategies that drive traffic and conversions.
The Marketing Manager will develop and implement email and content marketing campaigns to attract new prospects and nurture long-term leads. The role will involve the management of PPC and social media campaigns, as well as ownership of website content, ensuring SEO best practice at all times.
As the driving force in the company’s marketing activity, the Manager will take insights from CRM and web/campaign analytics, devise improvements and ultimately present campaign successes to management.
- 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on marketing role.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing best practice.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to take all aspects of a project through from concept to completion
- Excellent copywriting skills including blogging, whitepapers, SEO web copy and promotional materials.
- Proven capability of PPC, SEO, CMS and e-marketing campaigns.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to project manage in a relatively autonomous role.
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop a plus, as is an understanding of HTML/CSS.
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a digital marketing executive with a minimum of two years’ experience. To succeed in the role you’ll have an avid interest in digital marketing, be results-driven, a great communicator and a real team player.
The successful candidate will implement search marketing activity across three business sectors, from strategy through to delivery, with the objective of increasing traffic and conversions.
The role involves working with the content marketing staff and digital marketing agency to identify initiatives and opportunities to drive improvements in natural search ranking and revenue both on and off the web site. Whilst the main focus of the role is digital you will be expected, as part of a small team, to engage in all aspects of the marketing mix.
This role represents a great opportunity for a digital marketing professional with proven commercial experience, along with a track record of running successful digital campaigns that achieved tangible, measurable results.
Required skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing principles.
- Sound and comprehensive understanding of digital marketing principles, and on and off-page SEO and how they fit in with the whole marketing mix.
- At least one years’ experience implementing and managing PPC campaigns.
- A proven track record of using SEO to build rank and site conversions with demonstrable success in terms of driving traffic which increases conversions and delivers ROI.
- Good working knowledge of web analytics software and keyword strategies.
- Comprehensive experience of website content management systems, preferably WordPress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Suite; particularly Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and an aptitude for design.
- Confident with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Driven, positive, and at their best when working collaboratively to drive toward a common goal.
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion for harnessing data to extract insights to drive campaign performance.
This is an exciting and varied role in a creative environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations. You will play an integral role in the development and success of the marketing department in an organisation that rewards hard work and is a market leader in its field.
How to apply
If you are interested in either of these exciting opportunities, send your cv with covering letter to Lesley Brooks, Human Resources Manager, Expolink, 6 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, Wiltshire. SN15 1BN or email to email@example.com
Expolink partners some of the highest profile businesses. We provide a contact centre service that can handle 20,000 calls a day, a confidential whistleblowing hotline provided to many of the world’s largest organisations that can purge a company of fraud; incident management and policy compliance software used by companies large and small.
Growing at over 12% a year Expolink is proud of its development and the opportunities this growth has given for colleagues to develop and progress in their careers. We are proud of our values and our vision for the future.
We are situated in a lovely business park on the north side of Chippenham, which is easily accessible from the town centre, railway station and motorway.